Exciting opportunity to work with cutting edge companies with the support of a huge financial brand! Please see below!
Growth Hacker Job Description:
The Growth Hacker is a core team member at the brand’s Innovation Lab, working with one of our startups pursuing a particular new business opportunity leveraging new distribution channels and partnerships. This associate holds ultimate responsibility for the startup’s customer acquisition activities and oversees the development and delivery of a fully integrated marketing strategy, working in close association with user experience design, design strategy, product management, and other members of the team.
Duties of the Growth role:
• Design, creation, and execution of growth experiments to identify ideal pricing strategy, cost to acquire customers and key aspects of the value proposition and target segments with which to emphasize them
• Define key performance indicators and drive user acquisition
• Establish actionable closed-loop analytics and study them regularly to gauge campaign effectiveness, understand how people engage with the new service, and get them to reengage over time
• Based on learnings from in-market tests, development and implementation of marketing & brand strategy - including positioning, messaging, campaigns, events, digital marketing, content and earned media
• Have a clear grasp on the entire funnel. You’re full of ideas on how to optimize each of these facets, and you love exchanging your new ideas and feedback with other.
• Execute messaging in a way that is compelling to prioritized customer segments and communicates the value proposition of the products
• Identify & implement opportunistic integrations and relationships with key partners to expand our reach and/or lower our cost-per-acquisition.
• Build and manage a rich content/editorial calendar and social media presence that attracts a qualified audience to our owned properties (including blog posts, whitepapers, webinars, infographics, etc.)
• Stay up-to-date with digital marketing trends and potential new channels and strategies to keep us ahead, including updates to social media marketing, attribution, and programmatic media buying.
Requirements of the role
• Bachelors or Master’s degree, with 5+ experience in marketing roles
• Demonstrable in-market experience with paid and organic SEO (keyword research, keyword optimization, GoogleAdwords) and leveraging social channels for customer acquisition and community building; extensive knowledge of Conversion Rate Optimization (CRO)
• Experience in B2B and B2C marketing
• Experience with conceiving and running digital campaigns with specific goals (drip campaigns, paid social media campaigns, landing page A/B tests) and reporting on results and learnings
• Hands-on experience with key tools such as Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, Clarabridge, Insight Xpress, Hubspot, Moz, Hootsuite, Buffer—and other tools like them
• Confident, driven and dynamic with the ability to get things done.
• Entrepreneurial mindset with the ability to spot original branding opportunities.
• Excellent written, oral communication and presentation skills. Must be able to clearly articulate and present findings and recommendations to team members and management, and to technical and non-technical audiences.
• Innate interest in learning about customers behavior through both numbers and qualitative data