As a Graphics and Information Designer in the Cybersecurity & Technology Controls Product Organization you will be trusted to deliver delight. You’re equally committed to watching over our data, as well as finding innovative new ways to protect it in the future. You’ll take the lead on information design, presentation design and branding artifacts. This work will be in support of our activities like incident response, risk reviews and vulnerability assessments, identifying threats, all of which ladder up to driving and selecting cost-effective solutions. You’ll keep management, executive directors, managing directors and stakeholders all on the same page with clear and consistent communication artifacts.
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
- Provides critical thinking and oversight to Data Visualization, Information, Presentation and Graphic Design
- Provides engaging and dynamic design while adhering to brand guidelines
- Works in partnership with product and communications teams; upholds relationships between clients and development teams
- Leverages the firm’s data assets, partners with innovative groups to push the development of scalable and reusable solutions
- Participates in setting and driving the business' strategic direction in changing the way we deliver Technology to better meet Business needs
- Supports a client centric environment for team and contributors