Our B2C client is searching for an excellent Graphics Specialist to join their team for a temporary to permanent position, on-site in Bedford, MA. This position is focused mainly around creating creative briefs, project management, designing in Adobe Illustrator and vendor management.
The Marketing Artwork Process and Graphics Specialist is a key member of the Marketing team and will be responsible for executing and delivering packaging, sales and advertising materials based on input and creative briefs from project managers. This position is highly visible and cross functional, working with sales, marketing and operations. The Specialist will take sales and marketing requests and shepherd them through the design and regulatory process, outsourcing the materials or designing them in house for on-time delivery.
The Specialist will track all creative projects, constructively flag potential problems and partner with operations and sales to deliver projects on time, including quick turnaround sales projects. The right candidate has strong project management skills, excellent people skills, familiarity with widely used graphics software, pays incredible attention to detail, works well under deadlines, has a can-do attitude, and enjoys working in a cross functional team environment.
- Create conceptual images including packaging and displays for sales pitches to customers based on creative briefs and input from marketing and sales.
- Outsource projects as needed to creative agencies or freelancers and shepherd projects through internal and regulatory approvals.
- Carefully manage TRI resources to deliver required creative on time and within budget.
- Keep a master spreadsheet on all packaging and marketing/sales materials and update regularly so operations and sales can see delivery dates.
- Structure, build and maintain company’s image database so that it is easy to search for and find images for packaging, social media and other creative projects.
Required Skills and Attributes
- Skilled at working with Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign. Experience with Flash, Fireworks, or Premiere is a plus.
- Comfortable with Microsoft products including Excel and PowerPoint.
- Understanding of Microsoft Project a plus.
- Highly organized with a natural attention to detail; able to manage multiple projects including sales projects with quick turnaround.
- Excellent communication and people skills.
- The right candidate must be able to assimilate input and comments from a wide variety of constituents including internal cross functional departments and outside vendors.
- Open and receptive to constructive feedback. Able and willing to incorporate design changes into creative materials based on buyer, consumer, sales or marketing feedback.
- 3-5 years of graphic production, project management, and light creative experience ideal.