This is highly technical and independent work in the design and preparation of materials for use in company pitch books, presentations (in various formats), proposal graphics, banner presentations, corporate image pieces and other documents related to the business. The successful accomplishment of this work requires a knowledge of design, layout, and proportion; a thorough knowledge in understanding how to translate ideas, concepts, and statistics graphically.
Essential duties and responsibilities:
- Collaborate with management and sales teams to develop new business strategies, creative visions and conceive designs for pitches and presentations
- Take a lead role in working with brokers to develop client-oriented interpretations and graphics of market trends and other pertinent information
- Create and design flyers, pamphlets, brochures, presentation materials and other graphics type work for the office and clients
- Coordinate company branding within respective office(s); identify opportunities to think 'outside the box' while preserving the brand
- Use information display, typography & design principles knowledge to produce innovative, quality collateral materials
- Develop ideas and concepts into designs with minimal direction
- Develop and maintain library of all presentation materials including but not limited to banners, graphs, proposals, etc.
- Develop a ‘best practices’ and help train the administrative assistants on basic templates and design products
- Assist the other administrative assistants in their graphics work and help to elevate work product
- Graduation from a two or four year college with a course of study in graphics or some allied course of study or formal training and considerable experience in graphic arts work; or any equivalent combination of training and experience.
- 6+ years of experience, Real Estate industry experience a plus
- Accomplished with Microsoft Office Suite
- Fluent in: Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign
- Excellent command of the English language, both written and verbal
- Ability to interact well with peers and clients
- Consistently demonstrate a high level of performance and professionalism
- Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines in a high-pressure environment
- Work well individually and in a collaborative team environment