The Graphic Designer II will play a key role in bringing critical "stories" to life, conceptually and visually. Working closely with Art Directors, Content Developers and Creative Operations teams he/she will ensure all projects are facilitated from creative development through final execution.
What will you do?
• Work collaboratively with the Creative Managers and respective team members to produce brand relevant designs and consumer experiences that reflect and elevate their DNA and standards.
• Gather, prepare, and present conceptual ideas by designing rough layout of art & copy arrangement, size, style and related aesthetics. Ability to concept and design category stories from start to finish with few given assets.
• Articulately communicate your design intent and impact.
• Design with versatility and constantly seek new and innovative ways to design for consumer experience; graphics/photography/retail/digital.
• Ability to art direct photo shoots on your own and, of course, meet standards.
• Demonstrate flexibility, organizational skills and the ability to multi-task.
• Build awareness of current innovation/technology trends through market research to anticipate consumer needs/wants.
• Provide design support for the greater design team as needed outside of assigned projects.
• Review final designs. Ensure assets meet established design standards and are ready to be consumer facing.
• Dialed into fashion trends, art, sport and culture. Believe in your ability to see and create the future of design.
• Visible potential to grow with a proven track record of original world class designs.
• Enthusiastic curiosity and self starting attitude. Be proactive. Bring ideas to the table. Go beyond what is asked.
• Inspiring energy giving member of the team. Be positive and choose to be optimistic.
• Can be lead on larger, focused categories/genders, conceptual stories/designs.
• Proven ability to proactively work with all team members as well as cross-departmentally. Be a team player.