One of the world's leading beauty retailers is seeking a Visual Merchandising Designer to design and produce employee facing in-store guides and visual merchandising standards.
• Produce and update VM Standards with input from the entire Store Creative team. Assist in production of Fixture Templates/Libraries.
• Partner with Vendor on distribution of the Animation Books, supply all files and instructions for printing and mailing to stores, ensure accuracy of finished product.
• Work with Production on posting visual communication on the store intranet as required.
• Work closely with Store Creative team regarding fixture specific merchandising direction, photography, illustrations and Photoshop so that communication is correct and Cast-facing.
• Look for ways to keep Animation Books effective, end-user friendly and innovative.
• Own visual communication timelines/calendars including four routing proofs per Animation Book with cross functional partners to ensure that deadlines are met.
• Work with Regional VM Managers on the rollout of the Animation Book at the early install store. Be on site to review, gather corrective insight and make updates to the Book.
• Manage and create 6th Floor Animation Vitrines.
• Support Store Creative team with overflow/other projects as needed.