The Graphic/Production Designer will help execute campaigns within our email, direct mail and in-store signage programs. In digital, you will work closely with designers and developers to execute and release digital-specific layouts, graphics, color schemes, and templates . In print, you will work with designers and print procurement to layout and release a range of direct mail and signage pieces. You have knowledge of digital and print best practices. A background in retail design and/or e-commerce experience a plus.
1. Package and deliver all optimized project files for release to developers for email, desktop, mobile and responsive.
2. Package and deliver all optimized project files for release to printer, including variable text and image files to spec.
3. Design, produce and release emails, direct mail pieces and signage within templatized, branded layouts.
4. Manage & organize multiple projects with competing deadlines in a fast-paced, ever-changing retail environment.
5. Collaborate with copy team, digital and print designers and print procurement.
• Effective verbal and written communication and listening skills
• Ability to build strong, collaborative working relationships
• Strong attention to detail
• Positive attitude and willingness to reprioritize when necessary
• Portfolio link or samples must be provided for consideration
• Highly proficient in Adobe Creative Suite
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
• 3-5 years minimum of related experience
• Strong retail brand experience a plus
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs