One of my clients, a full-service arts and live entertainment advertising, marketing and branding agency, is looking for a Junior Graphic/ Production Designer.
- Freelance work through August, with possibility of being extended
- On-Site and Full Time (10-6pm)
• Edit, adapt and/or create digital design work for all projects.
• Create and resize banner campaigns, email blasts and full site build/edits.
• Partner with art directors and design to ensure that work is on brand
- Portfolio of digital/interactive work.
- 2+ years of experience producing interactive/digital creative solutions
- Expertise in traditional design disciplines such as, typography, sketching, grids, imagery, and color
- Comprehensive understanding of industry tools for developing screen, animation, brand, illustration, and application design
- Understand digital disciplines, technologies and best practices in usability, information architecture, UX and responsive design principles
- Some knowledge of digital media channels and digital advertising requirements
- Experience with email marketing and social media platforms
- Must thrive in a fast-paced environment, and be a self-motivated, collaborative team player.
- Love of theatre/entertainment/music/pop culture a plus