Graphic/Production Designer- Visual Merchandise - Cosmetics-
This is an onsite 3- 6 month freelance role, 40 hours/week. This role very well could extend beyond the initial 3-6 months.
This Creative Services team designs vendor/brand-oriented in-store print creative throughout client store network.
- Visuals are for all cosmetics and fragrance vendors. This team receives artwork from each brand and design//prep/place artwork into differing templates of store signage (standing-latrine signs, shelf display & ledge signs of varying size)
- Following design/prep, creative executions receive approval internally by client and externally by the vendors.
- Following approval, creative is printed and shipped to client 800 retail locations.
- 'Creative packages' are shipped monthly to all stores and swapped out on a weekly basis.
- In addition to 'weekly' store signage, This team also manage the workload for major tentpole/holiday driven events: Valentines Day (Dec.), Mother's Day (Mar), Holidays (July-Sept)
Visual Merchandise/Print Designer -
- Candidate will work on the design/prep of 'weekly' store-signage initiatives for cosmetic and fragrance brands that sell product in-store
- Candidate will design and prep graphics into PDF's ready for internal and external approvals
- Expertise in InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop are a must; knowledge of Strata 3D is a plus
- Candidate must have good organizational skills and ability to handle a number of projects
- Must be receptive to feedback on work and various brand guidelines; independent enough to speak their mind, and agile to manage the fast paced environment.
-Must be super detail-oriented.