This Graphic/Package Designer is a contract to hire opportunity with 2-4+ years of professional experience in consumer goods packaging design. We are looking for a strong eye for detail and the proven ability to create conceptual and inspirational design from start to finish. Must have pre-press production and packaging layout experience and proficient in the Adobe Creative Suite. The ideal candidate can handle a fast paced environment is proactive with a passion for your work and willingness to work with feedback from others and try new ideas developed collectively.
• Work with internal and outside resources for structural design, graphics, layout, copy and translations.
• Aid in managing the creation and sign-off of all PMA/FMA and design intents.
• Responsible for all specifications for print indicating requirements for size, color, layout, dimensions, materials and other features.
• Collaborate and review proofs with team to ensure all specifications are met including content for manuals, sales and packaging.
• Collaborate with cross-functional team to develop manual and product label needs, schedule, and visual solutions that are on strategy and comply with company standards.
• Attend/work photo-shoots, video shoots and/or trade shows as needed.
• A strong eye for design that appeals to mass-market consumer and the ability to work with others to develop retail strategies across multiple outlets.
• Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously and adapt to changing priorities with minimal supervision.