The Graphic Production Designer will help execute campaigns within our digital media channels and print direct mail program. In digital, you will work closely with designers execute and release digital-specific layouts, graphics, color schemes, and templates . In print, you will work with designers and print procurement to lay out and release a range of direct mail pieces, many of which will be digitally printed with variable content. You have knowledge of digital and print best practices. A background in retail, e-commerce and/or user experience a plus.
1. Package and deliver all optimized project files for release to developers for email, desktop, mobile and responsive. Provide direction in complex problem solving situations and participate in direct interaction with programmers as required.
2. Package and deliver all optimized project files for release to printer, including variable text and image files to spec.
3. Design and produce emails and direct mail pieces within templatized, branded layouts.
4. Manage & organize multiple projects with competing deadlines in a fast-paced, ever-changing retail environment.
5. Collaborate with copy team, digital and print designers, developers and print procurement.
• Effective verbal and written communication and listening skills
• Ability to build strong, collaborative working relationships
• Strong attention to detail Requirements
• Portfolio link or samples must be provided for consideration
• Highly proficient in Adobe Creative Suite, specifically Photoshop and InDesign
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
• 1-3 years minimum of related experience
• Strong retail brand experience a plus
Communications, Marketing or similar bachelor’s degree