We are looking for a Graphic Production Artist that specializes in Print Production for our Financial Services client in Downtown LA.
This role is part of the multi-channel content production team. It is a print production role that consists of:
- 50% GPA Desktopping in PowerPoint from Excel + updating charts in Excel and/or Illustrator. Skills needed: PowerPoint, InDesign, Charting in Excel, Excel, Illustrator, ability to round numbers. Intermediate InDesign; advanced Excel + PowerPoint
- 30% Content updating. Pulling data from various sources and entering the information into InDesign files. Skills needed: Excel, flexible with deadline driven dates, eye for detail, excellent communicator. Training will be provided.
- 20% Production work that may include printing, shipping, filing, scanning, archiving electronic files, creating PDFs, compiling PDFs, proofing books that are compiled in PDFs. Skill needed: open attitude to pitch in wherever they are needed.
- Needs experience with charts and graphs.
- Financial industry experience is desired, but not required.
- Ability to shift gears as priorities change and to maintain a positive attitude during intense moments are must-have skills.
- We need candidates with advanced PP and Excel skills. The role is not using InDesign as much as PPT.