We are looking for a Graphic Product Artist with experience with production and updating Infographics such as charts, graphs, tables and heavy content related materials for our Financial Services client in Woodland Hills, CA!
The Graphic Production Artist is responsible for production for promotions, advertisements, films, packaging, and informative and instructional material through a variety of media outlets such as websites and CD-ROMs. They will generate and manipulate graphic images, animations, sound, text and video into consolidated and seamless multimedia programs.
• Preparation of print-ready mechanicals
• Preparing pdfs, jpegs and other electronic files
• Photo manipulation and color correction
• Quality control: review bluelines and matchprint proofs, press checks
• Coordinate with project managers, writers, design and print production staff to determine and ensure that creative, budget and scheduling requirements are met
• File management and archiving
• Macintosh platform
• Adobe Creative Cloud (InDesign, PhotoShop, Illustrator, Acrobat)
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Word and PowerPoint
• Adept at information design—bringing visual interest and clarity to charts, graphs, copy-intensive communications
• Project coordination
• Preparing well-constructed electronic mechanicals
• Bachelor's degree in Graphic Design or its equivalent and experience in the field or in a related area.