Do you find yourself immersed in design aesthetics and enjoy working with like minded individuals? Are you the type of graphic designer who finds it appealing to work on the "latest and greatest" software? Does this sound like you? If so, we have a perfect opportunity for you! We are currently sourcing for a Graphic Designer/Art Director courtesy of one of our established and prominent Fortune 500 clients local to the Elgin, IL area. The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 5 years of experience in both graphic and digital design, as well as experience working as an Art Director/Creative Director. This opportunity is a hybrid role and requires an individual who is not only efficient and organized, but extremely motivated and self-driven. You will be responsible for developing creative brand communication elements, print/digital designs and articulate creative concepts.
- Design brand communication elements, such as banner ads, on-line, in-store signage, ROPs, POS, in-store handouts, brochures, etc.
- Create assigned marketing elements from concept to completion and assume accountability for the implementation of all creative elements
- Prepare completed copy and art via print and graphic software design
- Responsible for continuously moving marketing communications forward in design, presentation and effectiveness
- Illustrate concept by designing rough layout of art and present to upper leadership to ensure approval
- Stay on top of measuring the messaging and execution against our clients current brand positioning and visual standards
- Assist in establishing creative standards and style guides, as well as formats to ensure adherence to the internal company standards
- Develop and implement assigned projects within the deadline given
- Interface with agencies, production vendors, illustrators, photographers
- Continue to seek ways to improve processes and quality of the current or upcoming output within the functional area