Graphic Designer with Packaging

1 person likes this description

In-house department is looking for a graphic designer with packaging skills to add to their team. You must be happy doing production as well. Strong attention to detail is a MUST. 80% of work is packaging using Illustrator with the other 20% of work done in Photoshop. You will be doing high-level clipping paths with the ability to build in 3D.

Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• Advanced skills in all of the Adobe Creative Suite 5 programs, Flash and HTML a plus
• Advanced skills in Photoshop CS5: retouching, color correction and 3-D rendering
• Experience in Final Cut Pro a plus
• Proven ability to independently manage an extremely high volume of design projects simultaneously and quickly, across multiple media forms from conception to completion
• Proven ability to independently manage project timelines, backing out milestones based off set promotional timing
• Experience in package design and working mechanicals within dielines
• Precision, attention to detail a must
• Knowledge of print production and quoting terminology
• Knowledge and experience in color matching
• Copywriting experience preferred, but not required

Requirements:
• Graduate of Trade College or BA in Graphic Design, Fine Art or related degree preferred
• 4-6 years internal advertising, design agency and/or in-house corporate design experience

Does this sound like you? Submit your resume, samples and salary/history requirements asap!