Excellent opportunity for a strong Graphic Designer to join a growing team with an awesome company, on-site in Vancouver, WA. This is a 100% on-site role, so must be willing to go to Vancouver everyday. Must have a strong portfolio with active brands and high-end imagery focused work to be considered.
This position is responsible for the conception, design, and production of print, digital and graphic applications such as environmental graphics, retail POS, social media campaigns, emails, landing pages, online banners, collateral material, brochures, advertisements, direct mail, corporate identity, and packaging for this global brand. The position provides the unique opportunity of working closely with the Creative Director and a growing design team to create a new look and feel for the company's brands and products. We’re looking for someone who is energetic and enthusiastic, with the flexibility and focus to multi-task in a fast-paced, collaborative environment. If that’s you, we want to hear from you!
ESSENTIAL DUTIES and RESPONSIBILITIES
• Develop sales collateral and POS/POP experiences for the Retail business.
• Responsible for design of digital initiatives including Social Media campaigns, email creative and website pages.
• Executes new brochures, postcards and print pieces to support the product marketing stream to increase engagement and conversion.
• Work with designs that may integrate typographic, photographic, illustrative and graphic elements.
• Present project concepts and drafts to marketing stakeholders for approval.
• Support the Creative Director and work directly with the design team.
• All employees are expected to perform any reasonable work requested that falls within the qualifications but not specifically described.
• Bachelor’s degree in Design, Marketing, Advertising, Business, or related discipline, or the equivalent combination of training and experience.
* At least 5 years of experience in production or web/graphic design experience (internships included).
• Experience designing for Retail environments and business initiatives a must.
• Experience with Direct Response design including: Catalogs, Direct Mail, Print Ads and Brochures.
• Strong communication and organizational skills are a must.
• Proficiency in InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator and Microsoft Suite.
• Proven self-starter with the ability to commit to projects from beginning to completion. Ability to handle multiple tasks with changing priorities is necessary.
• Candidate must be proactive with new ideas and willing to accept constructive feedback.
• Open to working within brand-approved design specifications for illustrative material and copy, layout etc, and understands innovative work can impact and further direct the brand guidelines.
• Experience in fitness, fashion or with lifestyle brands a plus.