This team at a large tech org is working on high-level future social based applications that will effect all of our realities down the line. They are working on how humans interact digitally, and creating a popular social VR app. They’re looking to raise the quality bar on what the app looks like. How we share space in VR, talk to each other, see each other, create virtual representations of ourselves, etc.
They’re looking for a Graphic Designer with strong UX/UI skills, with adaptibility to various or changing styles, including helping invent new ones! They’re looking for someone with an openness to learning new tools, and exploring UIs in 3D. Experience with Unity would be a plus!
Looking for the following skills:
- Strong sense of graphic design
- Demonstrated ability to thinking through UI/UX flows
- Able to philosophically back up design decisions made
- Ability to adapt to various or changing styles or help invent new ones
- Openness to learning new tools to explore UIs in 3D
- Can draw
- BONUS: has experience working with or authoring 3D models and textures
- BONUS: Has experience designing interfaces for use in 3D spaces
- BONUS: has experience working in/with Unity