LOCATION: SAN FRANCISCO
CONTRACT: 6 Months | Mon-Thurs | 10:00AM – 5:00PM
START DATE: ASAP
The Graphic Designer will present thorough and well-developed creative solutions to meet stated marketing and brand objectives, working in close partnership with the Associate Creative Director and Associate Art Director. This person is part of the creative process and will be expected to contribute with their knowledge, experience and expertise in design. Creative elements developed by the Graphic Designer will be used to communicate directly with the customer and enhance the overall brand experience - on and offline.
• Help drive the creative process by presenting thorough and well-developed recommendations to meet the given objectives. Offer inspired creative solutions.
• Collaborate with the creative team in the conception of seasonal projects and overall site look and feel.
• Create online marketing campaigns, digital banners, in-store signage, print and other seasonal design projects.
• Work closely with technical designers and producers during implementation.
• Manage timing and deliverables for project work.
• Must be able to handle a number of projects simultaneously.
• Must be detailed oriented, well organized and able to thrive in deadline driven environment.
• Background in graphic design. Ability to be both creative and technical.
• Must have a strong sense of typography and color theory.
• Expert knowledge of Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign and Flash.
• Expert Knowledge of latest web technologies, cross browser and platform issues.
• Able to interact productively during brainstorming and kick-off meetings.
• Enthusiasm for the creative and technical processes.
• Outstanding attitude and ability to respond effectively and appropriately to creative feedback.
• Solid presentation skills.
• Expert level knowledge in CS software on a Macintosh computer system.
• Working knowledge of PowerPoint, Word & excel.
• Creative ability to translate complex business concepts into effective communications and technical ability to execute those designs.
• Ability to quickly understand a company’s brand and translate that brand into differentiated, winning pitch materials.
• Strong organizational skills, with thorough attention to detail and the ability to manage multiple projects and meet tight deadlines.
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs
LOCATION: SAN FRANCISCO