We are seeking a skilled Graphic & Web Designer who will create important, on-brand design collateral to support a rapidly-growing marketing and sales team! This is ideal position for a solid mid-level person who is not afraid to provide strategy but also equally as excited to roll up their sleeves and be hands-on! The Designer will be a key member of the Marketing team who will create mission-critical design experiences for both digital and offline. This includes such projects as web-based creative for landing pages, display ads, and eBooks, and offline creative for printed promotional materials, event signage and additional branded items. They're looking for a brilliant creator and excellent collaborator who can help them visually communicate their brand promise. The ideal candidate will work hand-in-hand with multiple stakeholders on the marketing, UX, product and sales teams to create world-class design collateral.
- Web Design – Evolve the brand look and feel.
- Online Design – Create on-brand, web-based collateral and illustrations for online projects such as display ads, email banners, landing pages, eBooks, customer success stories and infographics.
- Offline/Print Design – Create on-brand collateral for printed/offline materials such as brochures, one-pagers, event and booth signage and additional branded/promotional items.
- Interactive/application design - collaborate with core UX team to ensure a cohesive experience between all marketing materials and product UX
- Collaborative Brainstorm – Forge new visual paths to create new marketing programs and evolve current programs
- Brand Champion & Guardian – Uphold the standards and best practices of the client's brand
- 3-5 years of experience in a web design role, B2B SaaS for enterprise preferred
- 3-5 years of experience in a graphic design role, B2B SaaS for enterprise preferred
- More comfortable with writing and copy than the average designer
- Desire to mentor/manage others
- Extensive creative portfolio including multiple examples of both online and offline projects, marketing-centric design and web application design
- Demonstrated expertise with full Adobe Creative Cloud (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator)
- Demonstrated expertise in best practices for web, print and mobile design and production
- Demonstrated expertise in typography, color and page layouts
- Familiarity with the latest capabilities in HTML and CSS
- Bachelor’s degree, graphic design preferred.