• Brand Builder: Partners with Art Director to develop and build strong brand. Supports in brand execution to ensure consistency across brand through all channels. Execute visual design standards for brand.
• Brand Thinker: Partners with Art Director to execute strategic marketing campaign concepts. Supports in integration of art direction and design across all channels including, but not limited to: social media, printed collateral, in-store fixtures, desktop/mweb/app, email, display advertising.
• Creative Collaborator: Partners closely with Editorial and Visual Creative teams to execute creative concepts for robust 360 client experience.
• Cross-functional Partner: Helps to build relationships with cross-functional partners to ensure strategic objectives are met.
• Design Expert: Executes projects with thoughtful and elevated design. Understands design and typographic fundamentals and provides new and exciting design solutions and POV. Takes pride in well-organized files and folder structure.
• Passionate Creative: Works to further design and art direction expertise. Spends time educating oneself in industry knowledge i.e. photographers, print/digital/social best practices, agencies and honing design and typographic skills.
• 2-3+ years of creative experience.
• College degree; BA or BFA preferred in Graphic Design or Communication Design.
• Passion for design and art direction
• Knowledge and experience in retail space.
• Understanding of beauty and fashion.
• Understanding of photography and knowledge of relevant industry talent.
• Understanding of current industry related trends.
• Understanding of design, typography and layout principles, environmental graphics, social media, production process.
• Strong relationship-building skills; ability to work with a variety of people in various disciplines.
• Team player: Enjoys working with others and collaborating with positive attitude.
• Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal.
• Excellent presentation skills.
• Solid organizational skills, detail-oriented; time management skills, ability to juggle priorities.
• Proficient knowledge of Adobe programs: Indesign, Illustrator, Photoshop.
• Ability to work in a very fast paced environment and meet very tight deadlines.
• The drive to excel and succeed; self-motivated.
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs