CONTRACT: 1 MONTH
** A FORTUNE 500 FASHION COMPANY IS LOOKING FOR AN EXCEPTIONAL GRAPHIC DESIGNER! **
• Responsible for designing or creating graphics to meet specific commercial or promotional needs, such as packaging, displays, print products, electronic products or logos.
• Creates layout specifications and animation for electronic products.
• May use a variety of mediums to achieve artistic or decorative effects.
• Must have knowledge of the latest computer packages and an understanding of material costs and time limits, all of which can impact on the design.
• Responsible for archiving and retrieving artwork and electronic files as well as burning CDs and DVDs as needed.
• Manage projects to budget and schedule.
• Work well in a team with printers, copywriters, photographers, other designers, account executives, website designers and marketing specialists.
• Partners with production teams and retouchers to ensure creative brief needs are clear, resolve conflicts and ensure design questions are answered.
• Help design daily emails, homepage refreshes, trend reports, digital marketing and social media assets.
• Work closely with creative team to create designs which are aligned with our standards.
• Excellent design skills, strong understanding of Intermix brand, interprets briefs and thinks creatively to develop ideas.
• Strong communications, problem solving and multitasking skills.
• Able to stay focused, present branded ideas and extremely attentive to details. Enthusiastic and team player.
• EXCELLENT knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop and Illustrator)
(Order ID 636250)
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs