We are looking for a Graphic Designer who has created marketing collaterals based upon a company's brand styles/guidelines. Our client is a small organization located in downtown Washington, DC and they want to push the envelope in regards to getting their message/brand out to the public and gain more membership/exposure. Are you the next person to help get them there?? The responsibilities in this role include, but are not limited to the following:
- Creates original graphics and icons to use on the company website, social media sites and marketing collateral
- Work closely with in-house clients to create visually appealing marketing content that follows brand guidelines such as Powerpoint presentations, print brochures, advertisements, and digital imagery
- Lead conceptualization and production of videos to be added to YouTube and other multimedia outlets for marketing purposes
- Make edits to HTML based emails and make sure that emails and company website/landing pages are following SEO guidelines
- Formats and optimize photographs and graphics to use on the website and other digital projects
This position is contract for three months with a high probability of being extended indefinitely if you meet the organization's expectations. The right person will be able to work onsite 5 days a week working 37.5 hours a week.
If you are interested, please apply this job posting with your most updated resume and online portfolio.
***YOU MUST include an online portfolio to be considered for this role!!****