One of our top Media & Entertainment clients is looking for a Graphic Designer to join their team!
Work hours: 6:30 AM - 2 PM
• Prepares visual presentations by designing art and copy layouts.
• Prepares work to be accomplished by gathering information and materials.
• Plans concept by studying information and materials.
• Illustrates concept by designing rough layout of art and copy regarding arrangement, size, type size and style, and related aesthetic concepts.
• Obtains approval of concept by submitting rough layout for approval.
• Prepares finished copy and art by operating typesetting, printing, and similar equipment; purchasing from vendors.
• Prepares final layout by marking and pasting up finished copy and art.
• Completes projects by coordinating with outside agencies, art services, printers, etc.
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Bachelor's Degree in Graphic Design and 5+ years of graphic design experience. Need to be well-trained in InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator. A good eye for design and experience designing ads, brochures, multi-page documents, billboards, and/or packaging, internet and online features, including graphic animations. For internet applications, should have competency in Dreamweaver. Experience creating PowerPoint and/or Keynote Presentations. Please attach portfolio with resume.