This studio is looking for the right person to join our high-caliber team. This studio makes genre-leading racing games known for consistent innovation, authenticity and quality. Our vision is to grow into the world’s leading brand for automotive entertainment. Come play a key role on our team and help us achieve this ambitious goal.
As an Artist on the publishing team you will work as part of the creative core responsible for crafting experiences for existing, and new titles within the franchise. You will be working closely with both internal and external teams to create assets, presentation materials, and screen shots. The ideal candidate will have worked in the games industry for a minimum of 1-2 years, have well-developed visual sensibilities, and can effectively communicate across the team.
- Work with the Art Directors to create 2D and 3D art assets for use in games production, presentations, and marketing materials.
- Visually review builds looking for consistency and quality of assets and implementation. Create bugs and work with the team to ensure they are properly prioritized.
- Work with the source control and assets management systems to track production, review, and distribution of assets.
- Collaborate with the team to effectively support multiple projects at different stages of production.
- 1-2 years’ experience in production of video games, mobile apps or websites (but talent always takes precedence)
- Excellent graphic design skills including typography and layout.
- Self-motivation towards solving creative problems.
- Ability to accept constructive feedback and work cooperatively as a member of a team
- Ability to communicate with other artists and designers visually using quick thumbnail sketches or drawings.
- Expert Photoshop and Illustrator Skills
- Working knowledge of a 3d program; 3DS max preferred
- Knowledge of 3d game engines; Unity or Unreal engine
- Knowledge of video capture and editing
- Knowledge of visual ID, logos, and creating assets for digital stores; Windows, Amazon, Steam, etc.
- Knowledge of asset management and productivity tools; Perforce, TFS, Shotgun, Hansoft
PORTFOLIO EXAMPLES REQUIRED:
- 2D and 3D Portfolio examples
- Examples of documents, style guides, or presentations
- Graphic Designs & Layouts