Have you ever high-fived over a pixel?
The Customer Experience Center team at our client is looking for a digital designer with 3 - 5 years of experience and a stellar portfolio to join our ranks. You should have deep and proven experience in designing smart and elegant solutions for digital and experiential design. This role will work directly with the Global Creative Director for Events and Showrooms to design, develop, and execute world-class showroom and event experiences. You should have experience with, and a passion for all sorts of interfaces, know the ins-and-outs of good user experience, and get a kick out of coming up with new and exciting ways to tell a digital story in a physical space. Most of all, you should be passionate about great design – the type of passion that wakes you up at night because you suddenly thought of the perfect solution to a challenge and simply must get it done immediately. We’re looking for someone who loves the entire creative process, from grand-scope ideation to the pixels that make up the finished project.
In addition to being a kick-ass designer, you should be self-motivated and, when it comes down to it, we all want to work with someone who’s genuinely a nice person.
We live in the digital age, so you must have an online portfolio to be considered for the position. Highlight any event and/or showroom work you’ve done, specifically bringing digital experiences into those spaces.
• Conceptualize and strategize end-to-end design solutions for showroom and event experiences
• Execute on design ideas from start to finish
• Work closely and collaboratively with other designers, writers, and project managers to meet the project goals and deliver top-notch design
• Present your work internally and at client meetings
• 3 - 5 years of working experience
• A beautiful design portfolio
• Strong typography skills
• Willingness to learn new skills in a fast-paced environment
• Ability to work well in a team setting
• Strong communication skills both visually and verbally
• Excellent attention to detail
• Ability to work under tight deadlines and effectively manage multiple project workloads
• Adobe programs are basically an extension of your brain, specifically Photoshop, Illustrator, and AfterEffects
• Strong illustration skillz
• A passion for nerd things