Orange County client seeking a Graphic Designer who will be responsible for working on both print and digital design projects -- large conferences, creating marketing collateral, landing pages, email templates, brochures, direct mail, booth graphics, newsletters and some digital ads. This person will be working on a team of 9 including other designers, copywriter, videographer and project managers.
This person will manage the workflow on creative projects to ensure the timely production projects. This is an onsite position (40 hours a week) for a well-known company in Orange County!
Must have clean, modern and eye-catching samples that showcase both branding, print, and digital projects. Must have good illustration skills for logo creation, iconography and infographics
- Develop the overall layout and production design for advertisements, brochures, magazines, and corporate reports
- Create visual concepts to communicate ideas that inspire or captivate specific target audiences
- Develop graphics for product illustrations, logos, and websites; select colors, images, text style, and layout
- Meet with internal clients or the creative/art director to determine the scope of a project
- Work closely with copywriters to determine the message the design should portray
- Present design concepts to internal clients and at times senior level management
- Coordinates creative and production processes for marketing projects with outside vendors
- Monitors vendor performance and adherence to project deadlines
- MINIMUM 5 years related creative/design experience
- Proficient in Indesign, Photoshop, illustrator
- Basic knowledge of HTML and Motion Graphics tools (either Aftereffects or Premier)
- Ability to work within brand guidelines and within a team