**Our client, a major beauty brand in New York, is always looking for Graphic Designers at all levels. The description below reflects what they generally look for. More often than not, these are onsite positions with full-time hours. If you'd like to be considered for future roles please apply with your resume and portfolio link included / noted as part of your application so that your profile can be reviewed.**
Our client is looking for Graphic Designers to assist in the building and maintaining all graphic materials needed for its brands in their marketing efforts as part of the Creative Services team.
Previous experience in beauty, luxury, or high-end fashion across branding, packaging, digital, and web design is crucial. Talent with an agency background would also be welcome.
- Developing designs for all print and promo graphics, packaging, display, point-of-sale, e-mail blasts
- Reviewing and marking up images for retouching and following through on rounds of retouching
- Preparing the graphics into press-ready mechanicals, including packaging dielines, pre-press information and color settings (advanced understanding of prepress, including dielines and color/image settings)
- Juggling multiple projects and following direction with attention to detail
- Graphic design experience required
- Beauty / Cosmetic industry experience preferred
- BA / BFA in Graphic Design or equivalent (portfolio required)
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment
- Excellent typography skills
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Highly detail-orientated
- Proficiency with InDesign, Illustrator, and Photoshop
- Ability to multitask effectively