• Produce 2D art for game screens, gameplay elements, menus, websites, and presentations.
• Create “3D-looking elements” whether by hand or by using a 3D program to create simple objects or scenes to use in the final 2D compositions.
• Create quick sketches/mockups of desired art with a few different styles.
• Work closely with the Design team to contribute to the unique and exciting graphical look of the games, websites, and presentations.
• Be willing to iterate the same piece of art or screen several times before arriving at the final product.
• Be willing to research and learn new technology, tools, and programs.
• 4+ years as a digital illustrator or graphic designer
• Extensive experience with Photoshop, Illustrator and After Effects.
• Understanding of color, tonal and compositional principles of imaging.
• Strong ability to create hand-drawn and painted digital illustrations.
• Some experience in Flash or a similar graphics motion/animation tool.
• Passion for creating world-class graphic art and motion graphics.
• Excellent in-person and written communication skills.
• Ability to accept constructive feedback and work cooperatively as a member of a team
• Ability to communicate with other artists and designers visually using quick thumbnail sketches or drawings.
• Comfortable in a fast paced environment with a lot of iteration and tight turnaround
• A great online portfolio that demonstrates your ability to relate to a casual games aesthetic and execute a variety of different styles at a high level.
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs