This position is responsible for executing and overseeing the day-to-day design activities of the company, ensuring brand consistency and quality. Activities include, but are not limited to interpreting business objectives and translating them into graphical design renderings, creating web banner advertisements for our website, collateral creation and formatting, development of infographics, creation of branded materials for conferences, digital campaigns, and social media, etc. that meet the business’ needs.
The position will serve as the client brand subject matter “expert”, implementing best practices for our business according to the company’s business priorities, including the coordination with internal stakeholders to define overall campaign objectives and requirements. This position will serve as the primary liaison for the management of third-party agencies, managing workflow and quality consistency.
• Expert knowledge of Mac OS and Adobe CS software including InDesign, Photoshop
• Illustrator, Acrobat and Font Management Systems
• Familiarity with Flash and HTML a plus
• High proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel and PPT)
• Experience in managing agencies and projects with multiple stakeholders
• Knowledge of printing, prepress, and digital output including preflight and packaging of files
• Knowledge of the web, internet, and ftp technology
• 4-year college education or equivalent in graphic design
• Demonstrated experience in developing branded materials and design for marketing and social media
• Attention to Detail
• Financial Services graphic design background/experience preferred
• A self-starter
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to multi-task and prioritize in a fast paced environment