JOB TITLE: Graphic Designer
START DATE: October 2014
DURATION: 12 month contract, full time
LOCATION: Central London
SALARY: Up to £29k + 5% bonus
We are looking for a talented Junior-Midweight Designer to join our client, located in Central London for a 12 month contract. This role offered as a full-time, on-site 6 month contract, paying up to £29k + 5% bonus.
This role would be suitable for a talented Junior-Midweight Designer with over 1.5 years design studio experience – ideally with project covering print, digital and some PowerPoint & Word material too.
MAIN PURPOSE OF ROLE:
This Graphic Design role is newly created and will sit within a Sales Support Consulting Team, supporting the development and execution of sales material forming proposals and pitches. Working within the company's brand guidelines, pushing creative concepts when able to develop various visual design elements, across print, presentations and digital media.
• Creatively translate brand attributes, image & personality through the use of photography, illustration, typography and design.
• Design an array of marketing material including brochures, surveys, technical papers, advertising, event graphics, magazines, newsletters, presentations, web graphics and other digital media
• Develop creative design solutions working within the parameters of our corporate brand standards
• Deliver design solutions within production scheduled timeframes and within budget constraints
• Effectively manage numerous projects from concept through to final artwork, within a fast-paced environment.
• Effective engagement, communication and work with design, sales, marketing, office and other staff / teams within the business.
• 1.5 – 3 years experience working within a corporate environment and within the parameters of an established brand
• High proficiency using Adobe Creative Suite software - InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator
• Strong working knowledge in Microsoft Office software - PowerPoint, Word, Excel.
• Able to work from concept to delivery, across both print and digital design projects
• confident undertaking creative problem solving, presenting ideas & providing supporting rational to work
• Ability to balance multiple priorities & tasks to met deadlines, while maintaining quality of work & attention to detail
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
You should have strong PowerPoint skills along with “strong” design package experience such as InDesign, Illustrator and some knowledge of the other Microsoft applications (eg word, outlook).
Ideally but not essential, the person will have some experience of design for bids/proposals.
This Design role sits within the Risk Consulting and Software (RCS) business area, who provide risk consulting and financial modeling software solutions to clients. This team helps clients improve business performance, create competitive advantage and assist with business strategy for our clients. We advise more than three-quarters of the world’s leading insurers, and we are the industry’s leading risk specialist. We are also the world’s largest provider of actuarial software.
A leading global professional services company.
If you are interested in this role, please apply ASAP by sending your CV and a pdf folio or link to your online folio site.
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs
JOB TITLE: Graphic Designer