We are seeking a Graphic Designer across all media. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Conceptualize and design print collateral, logos, catalog spreads, and event graphics
- Application of print design to use on digital platforms (e-blasts, web pages, banner ads, etc)
- Design and animate PowerPoint presentations as needed
- Pre-production file preparation
- This person will be able to clearly execute creative direction, bring new ideas to the group, and thrive in a highly collaborative environment
The ideal candidate has 2- 5 years design experience in the fashion, beauty, media or similar industry. Strong organizational and communication skills. Fluency in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator & In design and Microsoft PPT. The ideal candidate has excellent typography and layout skills, is highly organized, has a strong attention to detail, and is able to manage multiple projects at once. Prior experience in, as well as a passion for, the fashion and beauty industry is highly preferred.
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs