Develops concepts and designs marketing materials and advertisements, utilizing strong experience and background in graphic design. Creates new designs, modifies, or improves existing designs, and may also evaluate designs for overall look and feel. Conceptualizes and designs logos, ads, direct mail, brochures, maps, posters, billboards, window signage, web banners and materials for television commercials.
1. Leverages a strong interest in new design trends and a passion for designing graphic experiences to design unique client projects.
2. Utilizes expert level skills in Adobe Creative Suite to create/enhance client interactive websites, as directed by the Creative Director or Associate Creative Director.
3. Responsible for completing assigned tasks within specific timeframes as directed by the Sr. Project Manager.
4. Works closely with the Creative Director, Sr. Project Manager and/or Account Manager to resolve specific questions regarding approach to client requirements, timetables, etc.
5. Continuously maintains and enhances personal understanding of marketing and digital technologies, design and methodologies and interactive design processes.
6. Reports to and seeks guidance from Creative Director to resolve potential issues regarding work scope or direction.