• The ideal candidate will become a part of a highly visible, very creative and complex team.
• Expectations will be to work alongside of lead designers, and taking direction from multiple producers and PMs for various projects.
• Working with engineers and developers on a daily basis to create models, wireframes, etc.
• A mature candidate will not be caught up in politics or changes made to their ideas. The team is hard working and heads down although collaborative as well, but there will be little direction and mentoring.
• Mature and experienced Interaction Designer who has a passion for new and exciting technology.
• Ability to move between multiple design projects without any struggles or frustrations
• Ability to work in a very fast and loose organization where plans change daily
• Excitement to work solo and run with ideas then bring them back to the table for additional feedback.
• Strong portfolio with high profile and high polished work.
5 plus years of experience with proven ability to lead and direct design styles and efforts. Must be highly proficient with interactive web technologies, software or web applications, and print and branding. Fluency with standard and dynamic design software packages (Photoshop, Flash, etc) required. Ability to discuss and present an in-depth knowledge of typography is preferred. Strong communication skills along with ability to meet deadlines in a fast paced environment required. Must have strong attention to detail and be able to work as a team player. Demonstrated experience with project planning and excellent project management skills required. Portfolio review required. Bachelor's degree in Design, Graphic Design, Fine Arts, Industrial Design or related area required. A combination of education and experience may substitute for a Bachelor's degree.
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs