Do you find yourself immersed in design aesthetics and enjoy working with like-minded individuals? Are you the type of graphic designer who finds it appealing to work on the "latest and greatest" software? Does this sound like you? If so, we have a perfect opportunity for you! We are currently sourcing for a Graphic Designer courtesy of one of our established and prominent Fortune 500 clients local to the Providence, RI market area. The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 2 years of experience in both graphic print and digital design. This opportunity is a hybrid role and requires an individual who is not only efficient and organized, but extremely motivated and self-driven. You will be responsible for developing creative brand communication elements, print/digital designs and articulate creative concepts. In digital, you will design, execute and hand off module-based email assets for release. In print, you will lay out and hand off for release a range of direct mail pieces, many of which will be digitally printed with variable content within pre defined templates. You must demonstrate strategic and creative problem solving with a deep understanding of design to develop compelling ideas that are on brand and meet business objectives. He or she must have the ability to influence creative concepts within defined creative guidelines and work collaboratively in an ever-changing environment to meet aggressive business goals. You have knowledge of digital and print best practices and enthusiasm to support the company's standards in a professional manner. A background in email and print design, production design, retail or e-commerce is a plus.
- Understand marketing briefs and translate into strategically designed deliverables in email & print.
- Lead and generate impactful creative ideas that adhered to pre-defined creative guidelines.
- Leverage and reinforce existing company and campaign brand standards.
- Partner with copywriter and production designer to deliver on the brief, project expectations and
- adhere to the brand vision and standards while ensuring consistency.
- Understand and leverage our system of responsive email modules, dynamic printing and their