Our large financial services client located in the financial district of Boston is seeking a Graphic Designer for a 6 month contract opportunity. This is full-time and onsite.
The Graphic Designer:
- designs and develops layouts for assigned deliverables, with a focus on social media graphics creation.
-Facilitates the development of communications; gathers ideas, designs prototypes and reviews output to ensure conformance to corporate branding standards.
- Will have at least 3 years experience but no more than 10.
- Exceptional working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, design trends and a strong focus on typography
- Demonstrated ability to create innovative conceptual designs along with enough flexibility to adapt to existing branding
- Strong working knowledge of image optimization and digital best practices
- Prior experience in a time sensitive production environment
- Work closely with the Social Media Manager and Design Team to develop a library of engaging, creative images for use across channels (social, website, email)
- Good communication skills – able to express your ideas visually and verbally to internal team
- Illustration skills are a plus
- The ability to distill complicated concepts and data into easily digestible, visual bites.
This position supports the Social Media Image Library and Graphic Template build out. The designer reports to the Social Media Manager and Creative Director. They would take direction from the creative director and social media manager on image selection, graphics & template creation requirements. Brand guidelines will be given but the designer will be responsible for coming up with creative ideas for how to present the information.