Are you a dynamic Graphic Designer with a fresh, design aesthetic who also possesses top-notch production skills?
Well-known Media & Entertainment client is seeking a Graphic Designer for a 1 month temp assignment! Assignment has potential to extend if it's a good fit!
Graphic Designer Description:
The Graphic Designer supports the Manager, Graphic Design as part of our visual storytelling team, responsible for execution and production of digital media assets.
This individual is responsible for the production of all graphic design and paid ad campaign assets over the course of the contract.
In this temp role, you will work seamlessly with our marketing and marketing creative team to create high quality digital and web assets.
• Supporting the Marketing team throughout the execution of campaigns and projects
• Primarily responsible for digital asset creation and production related to films and brands in advertising campaigns
• Follow and understand brand guidelines, style guides, and toolkits
• Creates sample design comps for approvals
• Work with fully layered mechanicals. Visually enhance and optimize art as needed. Must be able to resize and retouch existing artwork to various digital specs.
• Creating original assets based off pre-existing style and brand guidelines
• Design digital assets that support marketing initiatives such as social media and digital paid ad campaigns
• Communicating with senior team members to receive feedback. Incorporate design direction from multiple stakeholders.
• Ensure assets adhere to correct file naming conventions and archived in proper folders
• Education: Bachelor’s degree in a creative field
• Production skills and advance knowledge of Sketch app, Adobe Illustrator, InDesign, and Photoshop
• A portfolio of work exhibiting strong aesthetic and design skills
• Strong with graphic design and layout, color theory, typography, and Photoshop
• Experience developing and delivering compelling creative solutions across multiple stories, brands, product collections and age segmentation
• Show up with a willingness to learn and have a great attitude
• The motivation to maintain and improve design standards
• Must be self-motivated, proactive and be able to work independently
• Understand and possess a user-centric approach to concepts and design execution
• Possess exceptional follow-through skills with the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment