AQUENT is partnering with a Fortune 200 company to identify Graphic Designer candidates for an amazing long-term assignment. Candidates will have an opportunity to utilize their creative talents to impact the company's technology-focused brand. Our most successful Talent working within this organization describe the culture as innovative and creatively driven - offering thoughtful design projects complemented by a work-life balance.
- Create preliminary layouts for presentation eventually producing final output ready files and folding mock-ups when appropriate
- Doing so will require the Graphic Designer to exhibit: a clear understanding of marketing objectives, an understanding of production constraints and capabilities, and possess a thorough understanding of design, layout and typography.
- Perform image search, provide technical direction and scheduling information to related production groups, be held accountable for the technical accuracy of their own work, be self-organized and manage deadlines and production scheduling on numerous, concurrent projects.
- Understanding of readability issues in typography.
- Can produce files that will consistently image properly to film in pre-press stage.
- Understands color separation, optimization of scanned images.
- Minimum 3 years industry (direct mail, email, landing page, etc) experience highly preferred
- Portfolio: PDF or website
- Technical Knowledge: Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop, Acrobat. Sketch (a plus and can be learned on site)
Why do you want to work through AQUENT?
- AQUENT offers an amazing benefits package. For every hour you work – we'll subsidize up to 85% of your medical, vision and dental premium.
- A team of agents that are invested in your career. We offer resume and portfolio review, interview prep and access to online training.
- We offer the only referral program that continues to give back. Earn a cash bonus for every hour your referral works for up to 6 months.