In your role, you will:
- Create compelling and visually stimulating presentations that effectively communicate complex ideas.
- Work in a team environment with other designers and motion graphic designers.
- Understand presentation design nuances and principles, specifically, how to tell a story.
- Create consistent layouts with strong attention to detail.
- Strong illustration and art direction background.
- Partner closely with non-design partners, and work directly with presentation speakers.
- Manage project communications and workflow.
- Undergraduate or MFA degree in design or a related field.
- Minimum 3+ years’ agency or in-house (or similar) experience in a comparable role.
- A portfolio demonstrating strong design skills and a personal aesthetic.
- Possess an appreciation for clean and impactful aesthetic. Specifically, hierarchy, typography, color pairing,
- and layout.
- Advanced proficiency in Adobe CC particularly Photoshop and Illustrator.
- Strong communication skills.
Experience in Tech.
- Strong organizational skills and self-starter personality.
- Ability to effectively communicate with various personality types and work with non-design partners.
- Ability to provide solutions and collaborate with partners in a positive manner.
- Proficient in Keynote and Mac OS; familiarity with Keynote and PowerPoint