Our client is seeking a Freelance Graphic Designer for 3 days a week on an on-going basis. This client is a beauty product client with marketing in three main areas, direct, retail and digital. This designer would work with all three marketing channels to provide design and retouching support. The graphic designer will deliver product campaigns, creative assets and any design elements or adjustments for web, mobile,
print, visual merchandising and minor editing of photography.
Responsibilities will include:
- Design and edit digital and print assets including promotional campaigns, key branding visuals, store display renderings, packaging, retail graphics, product launch guides, trade ads, print marketing collateral, and tradeshow props
- Ensure all jobs are done in compliance with the company’s style guide
- Take ownership of projects from concept through production.
- Reformatting and resizing files to multiple dimensions and file formats
- Retouching and editing of artwork files as required.
- Collaborate with team members to determine objectives, style, and approaches necessary to complete creative projects.
- Design displays for tradeshows and point-of-sale (POS) displays for specialty retail stores
- Enjoys working in a collaborative environment
- A heart for social good and excitement around the product and the brand
- Bachelor of Design
- Minimum 2+ years of professional graphic design experience.
- Cutting-edge design skills
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite: Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, etc.
- Manage multiple projects under tight deadlines while maintaining an exceptional standard of work
- Cultural sensitivity across varied regions.
- Excellent team player with good interpersonal skills.
- Highly functioning within a fast-paced, collaborative environment
- Knowledge of web design/development is a plus (but not required)
- Knowledge of the beauty and/or retail industry is a plus (but not required)