** Must have an online portfolio to be considered
- Design and produce effective and aesthetic marketing and communication materials in both print and standard digital media formats (ie. PowerPoint) including but not limited to: company/product materials and presentations, advertising and agent materials and miscellaneous marketing projects.
- Must ensure creativity, technical quality and consistency of message and image in an effort to stimulate and support the overall branding strategy.
- Involves collaboration with Copy Writers, Marketing Consultants and Design Manager in analyzing audience and recommending proper visual communication strategies to effectively promote company products and programs within brand guidelines for specifically assigned projects.
- Responsible for ordering photography or illustrations used in projects.
- Prepare color comps and other pre-production samples for customer review and approval.
- Proofread all work for technical, design and spell check on all projects.
- Production Coordination.
- Skilled with InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop and PowerPoint.
- Experience producing digital files required for print materials as well as other electronic media.
- Ability to manage multiple projects, meet deadlines, use prioritization skills and concentrate on detailed information in a fast paced environment.