Vitamin T has an EXCITING opportunity for a Graphic Designer in Plano, TX.
Only local candidates to Dallas/Fort Worth will be considered for this role.
- Develop design templates that are cohesive for all branding initiatives
- Plan, schedule and implement graphic design projects related to marketing collateral
- Design art and graphic design elements for visual and multi-media presentations
- Edit and produce videos with source footage from internal or external sources, including the creation of basic screen graphics and animations.
- Review design drafts, proof artwork, ensure proper pagination and color assignment
- Assist Web developers with Web page artwork and video elements.
- Manipulate corporate and solution ads, as needed, and ensure materials submission requirements including acceptable submission venues, proper file type, color assignment, bleed, density, size, etc. for publishers
- Illustrate print messages to facilitate information appearance and dissemination, and command attention with poignant images, design, color and layout
- Work with the Senior Graphic designer to ensure brand consistency is maintained
- BA/BS degree required
- Minimum 5-7 years graphic design experience in an agency or corporate environment
- Proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite applications, including Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Premiere, or equivalent required
- Experience with multi-media creation and editing applications preferred, such as Adobe After Effects or Adobe Premiere.
- Experience with development of graphics and multi-media within the Microsoft Office Suite, specifically PowerPoint and Word.
- Excellent design skills, artistic ability and creative thinking are necessary
- Solid understanding of design fundamentals, including color theory and typography
- Technology industry experience and/or public-sector experience preferred, but not required