A Digital Production artist to complete and perfect e-books, static banner ads, some email graphics and social media assets for an upcoming conference.
Talent must be able to work onsite for this role 2-3 days a week. Client is located in Long Beach, CA. The job however is a full-time (40 hours/week) job and talent should not be working on additional freelance clients during the other 2-3 days offsite. Expectation is for talent to work M-F with this client either fully onsite or a few days offsite.
A Designer should;
- Use graphics packages such as Photoshop and Illustrator and InDesign in order to create visual assets that answer any given creative brief, to a high standard.
- Help develop e-books, static banner ads, social and email assets that present information in a clear accurate manner.
- A designer should be able to complete the majority of their workload with little supervision from senior colleagues.
- Be able to justify to colleagues why they chose a particular font, color, composition or subject choice in order answer a particular brief.
- Knowledge of design best practices.
- A minimum of 3 year’s working experience as a junior designer or designer within the creative industry.
- A mastery of Photoshop, and a working knowledge of InDesign and Illustrator. Experience with other creative tools and packages would be beneficial but not essential.
- A demonstrable passion for creativity and an education/background that involved artistic expression.
- An interesting portfolio that demonstrates the fundamentals of design, from layout and typography, to color and composition.
- Excellent English language/writing skills, which enable the individual to communicate visual concepts clearly to team members and integrate grammatically-correct copy into designs without spelling errors.
- Experience of working on projects involving consumer brands, and an understanding of working within brand guidelines for specific audiences.
- Excellent time management skills and experience working to tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- An energetic team player, with a can-do attitude and a positive personality.