AQUENT is supporting a major food & beverage company in their search for a Graphic Designer! This is a FT Freelance opportunity in Stamford, CT.
We're seeking a GRAPHIC DESIGNER for our new content lab. This person should be adept at developing quick, nimble content in digital marketing - social media particularly, brand websites, ecommerce, inserts, etc (across digital and print).
Producing attractive and effective designs across all media touchpoints with a primary focus on social. This will include websites, emails, display banners, and ecommerce
• The motivation to maintain and improve design standards
• Concept & ideate on new and existing brand collateral under brand team/ rt Director’s guidance
• Ability to work collaboratively with cross-functional partners to achieve business needs
• Ability to manage multiple priorities and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
• Manage the design portion of projects, including project status, job trafficking, and timelines
• Follow production design standards and prepare final art files to release to agencies or internal stakeholders
• Adhere to brand guidelines and serve as the organization’s brand steward, ensuring all visual materials are on-brand and high-quality.
• Ability to see the big picture and how individual projects work together to fulfill business objectives
• Will be repurposing and editing content created by agencies as well as developing original content for all brand touchpoints
• 4-6 years experience in Graphic Design for Digital (versatility to do print as well)
• Excellent time and project management skills
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Excellent organizational skills
• Innovative thinker when it comes to visual communications
• Demonstrated ability to develop and execute visual concepts in a highly collaborative environment
• Expertise in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Premiere (is a plus!) and MS PowerPoint.
• Big pluses: Illustration skills; animation; hand lettering skills; video/motion graphics; coding/CMS experience/understanding; photography; retouching
• Must have 3+ years of professional fulltime design experience in an agency or in-house environment (not including freelance work).
• BA or MA in Graphics or Visual Communication Design
***PHOTOGRAPHY SKILLS ARE A HUGE BONUS! This team will create motion graphics in-house with equipment provided (lighting room, camera that shoots still and videos) to create GIFs and short social videos.
If this sounds like you, apply today!