Our team is creating support content for teachers using educational products. We have a small staff of writers, who own the voice and style, as well as technical writers. We are creating a teacher help website, to help educators use our tools more effectively. We are moving to more visually based content (infographics, small videos, etc), and diversifying support content so it’s stronger, and resonatesbetter to users.
We need a designer to help content sing – with a high polished, high quality tone. This is the piece we are missing)! Can you help us?
Looking for the following skills:
- Solid understanding of visual design principles and process (typography, iconography, infographics, branding, composition, color, layout, etc.)
- Motion Designer Experience a nice to have (small how-to videos, infographics)
- Experience with and understanding of a variety of design, project management, and development processes and methodologies including agile development
- Demonstrable ability to work confidently with Program Management, Development, Product Planning, Brand, Marketing, and User Research
- Excellent written and verbal communication, presentation, and organizational skills
- Expertise with Sketch, Illustrator, Photoshop, After Effects, Cinema 4D a plus!!