Our client, a top multinational computer technology company, is looking for a Graphic Designer to join their team!
Supports creative graphic design solutions for IT products. Participates in the planning, layout, design, and preparation of artwork used in product design and development process. Prepares two (Die line) and three-dimensional(3D modeling) drawings from rough sketches, models, written or verbal direction and/or engineering drawings. Selects techniques best suited to produce desired visual effects, and recommends methods and medium to convey desired effect. Collaborates with Industrial Designers and others to understand design requirements. Maintains knowledge of current industry tools. Improves and drives implementation of tools and processes to streamline illustration processes. Executes graphic design projects. Manipulates text and graphics to accommodate a wide range of design specifications.
Prefer : Packaging design experience including Photo retouching, graphic layout and structure design.
· Undergraduate degree and 2-4 years relevant experience or Graduate degree and 0-2 years relevant experience.
· Please submit resume and portfolio in PDF format or online link.
· Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite is required.
· Illustrator and Photoshop and In-design experience needed. Candidates may also be familiar with rendering, visualization, 2D drawing, image editing and motion graphic.
· An understanding of solid modeling CAD programs is especially helpful.
· BS or BA in Industrial Design, Graphic Design, Computer Graphics, 3D Animation/Modeling, Fine Arts or Engineering will be also be considered.