Looking for an experienced Graphic Designer to join a major healthcare/hospital organization in the Richmond market. The designer will work 20-30 hours per week and can be remote with ability to commute into the Richmond office on occasion. The Graphic Designer will play an instrumental role is transforming an in-house creative department into a nimble content-driven shop.
MUST HAVE EXPERIENCE OR CERTIFICATION WITH GOOGLE DOUBLECLICK!
Development and production of:
- Digital ads for desktop and mobile, static and animated files, web elements, info graphics, site banners, wireframes, social media fan pages.
- Traditional print ads, direct mail, out-of-home advertising.
- Collateral, including multi-page brochures.
- Brand strategies, including logo design.
The successful candidate will demonstrate:
- Outstanding graphic design
- Imagination and creativity in approach to assignments.
- A solid understanding of best practices of digital marketing.
- A solid understanding of best practices of mass media, including print production
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously, from concept to completion.
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to work collaboratively with team members, contract staff and vendors.
- Ability to work independently to meet project deadlines.
- Attention to detail and commitment to quality.
- Strong verbal and written communications skills.
- Positive attitude and the ability to adapt to changes and disruptions.
- Proficiency with MAC OS and PC platforms.
- Superior skills in Abobe Creative Suite, Microsoft Office.