We are looking for a Graphic Designer to join our client's design team. This multi-disciplinary team works on a variety of projects across the organization, from executive presentations to creating digital art installations to partnering on interaction and visual design of our products.
The ideal candidate will have solid experience in a fast-paced environment working on product design and/or brand implementation. The work is varied, but we do lots of print design (posters, t-shirts, stickers), designing PowerPoint templates and polishing presentations, creating infographics and lightweight branding (i.e., creating logos for internal teams or events).
Portfolio/Reel review required and previous experience working at a large company will help to be successful in this role. Candidates with an illustration background would be highly desirable.
- Design graphics elements, assets, and visual approaches that are user-centric and responsive
- Ensure that visual designs are the highest quality through close collaboration across disciplines such as Product Management, Visual and Motion Designers, Development and Research teams
- Display a meticulous sense of detail and ability to seek out simple solutions to complex design challenges
- Create and manage brand standards and style guides for products
- Maintain visual consistency and quality throughout the products
- Produce mood boards, storyboards, design briefs, sketches, visual language guidelines, visual comps, prototypes, scenarios, process flows, information architecture diagrams, wireframes, and other artifacts required to develop and evolve user experience designs
- BA in Interface Design, Visual Communication, Product Design, Industrial Design or related design disciplines
- Expert knowledge of the Adobe Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign) and MS Office programs (Word, PowerPoint). Sketch or other UI design tools may be helpful
- High-caliber visual design skills; a deep understanding of typography, composition, and layout principles. Attention to details and style consistency.
- Knowledge of contemporary visual design conventions, principles, and best practices.
- Experience with mobile applications, interactive and/or web-based products
- Excellent communication skills; written and verbal.
- Ability to organize individual work, scope interactions in task and workflows, and collaborate with multiple stakeholders on timelines and deliverables.
- Strong time management skills with minimum need for oversight