Our client is looking for a Graphic Designer with experience in InDesign and Photoshop to join their team for a contract period to assist with an overload of projects and graphic work that needs to be done. This client is a subsidiary of one the largest foods and products supplier in the U.S. They've been connecting customers with the best products for over 80 years. The ideal candidate will be excited to learn, passionate about what they do, and have previous experience in InDesign.
The Junior Graphic Designer will work to support the creative services team in the production of artwork for but not limited to marketing campaigns, presentations, ads, and other printed and web- based media. You will be working with multiple departments and continually seek creative excellence and innovation in all forms of marketing communication materials. Most of your time will be focused on supporting Partner Marketing creative projects, so you must have the ability to work in a very fast-paced, deadline-orientated environment with a high accountability for creative standards.
Here’s what you’ll do:
- Assist in design of all marketing assets, print and digital.
- Perform assigned graphic design changes and production updates to all marketing materials, including direct mail, inserts, flyers, brochures, ads, banners, style guides, presentations, etc. using InDesign or Photoshop.
- Manipulate graphics as per request (scanning, retouching, color correction, file conversion)
Here’s what you’ll bring to the table:
- Have strong typography, layout, illustration, and design skills.
- Knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator. InDesign required, Photoshop and Illustrator preferred.
- Demonstrate the ability to quickly comprehend visual design requirements.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work well in a team environment and under pressure of tight deadlines.
- Attention to detail.