Vitamin T is searching for a full-time Graphic Designer to support client brand design requirements for multiple business lines that include print collateral, packaging, seasonal advertising and some web media. MUST BE ONSITE IN BATTLE CREEK, MI.
- Develop Creative.
- Maintain workflow systems.
- Provide strategic consultation.
- Training and development.
- Executes routine graphic design assignments according to specific instructions.
- Maintains graphic design unit filing system and organizing reference materials and or images.
- Creates and revises files adhering to client and company standards.
- Uses existing design formats to create new materials.
- Under general supervision, ensures timely and accurate performance of responsibilities for a single functional area or work group produces quality results with work periodically reviewed by more senior staff.
- Decisions are typically narrow in scope and may impact a task outcome or workflow of the work group.
- Job occasionally requires innovation of standard procedures to adapt to unusual circumstances.
- Proactively offers assistance to others.
- May train employees on skills and work processes.
- Seek on-the-job training opportunities to broaden skill sets.
- 2-5 years of graphic design experience.
- Proficient with a variety of tools, equipment and industry standard software.
- Knowledge of design principles and typography skills.
- Proficiency in all relative graphic design software willingness to train where software deficiencies are identified.
- Familiarity with a variety of operating systems, web browsers and platforms including Windows and Mac OS.