Our new client, a world renowned destination for families and tourists, is in need of a Graphic Designer to join their in house team on a temporary assignment. The Designer will work within the creative team and provide design support for the entire organization. Working in a team environment, the designer will be responsible for designing, producing and publishing compelling marketing and promotional materials and emails. Emphasis is on collaboration and focus on creativity, accuracy and delivery.
- Collaborate with manager to develop and deliver sales and marketing materials
- Collaborate with marketing team to produce and deliver marketing materials to include but not limited to collateral, emails, direct mail, digital media, presentations, and more.
- Support website design and branding in partnership with the Marketing Managers and Web team. Follow procedures that help facilitate accuracy, efficiency and effectiveness.
- Adhere to brand guidelines to ensure all creative is in compliance and supports brand positioning.
- Engage in marketing meetings, brainstorms and critique sessions.
- Assist with managing archiving and distribution of graphic elements and art files.
- Maintain a library of current and historical marketing material.
- Other duties and special projects as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree in graphic design with at least 2-3 years of relevant experience in the creative/marketing field preferred.
- Advanced skills in Adobe Illustrator/InDesign/Photoshop
- Knowledge of color theory, 4-color print processing and file preparation for vendor printing
- Strong computer skills including Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Good verbal/written communication, multi-tasking capabilities, time management, customer service, problem-solving, and organizational skills.
- The ability to think outside the box to create innovative designs and provide the marketing team with fresh ideas.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, high-volume work environment